The Work Health and Safety Experts (‘WHSE’) have been engaged by a South Australian-based operation to provide health, safety and environment advisor coverage commencing 2021. Our HSE Advisors will be responsible for responsible for a range of duties, including:
- Daily toolbox talks and focus topics;
- Delivering inductions and HSE training;
- Incident investigations to be performed to both ‘Five Why’s’ and ‘ICAM’ methods;
- Job Hazard Assessment (‘JHA’) guidance and hold-point sign-off;
- Key performance indicator reporting;
- Pre-shift breathalyser and random DAS testing;
- Providing training and advising on fatigue management and COVID-19 requirements;
- Reporting to the client’s senior management through monthly reporting;
- Reviewing and updating the key WHS/HSE documentation of the operation (risk registers, HSEQ manuals, permits, safe work methods and incident reporting processes);
- Site auditing to the client’s current HSE and QA campaign; and
- Verification of competency training and sign-off.
WHSE can provide labour hire services of health and safety consultants, environmental advisors, human resources personnel and emergency service officers. Please contact us directly for further information.