The Work Health and Safety Experts, like the majority of Australian-based operations at this current time, WHSE is enacting temporary measures across our operations in accordance with both the World Health Organization (‘WHO’) and Australian Federal Government recommendations. The measures include:
- Using virtual meeting technology as a means of avoiding/reducing the potential for spread of the virus;
- Medical checks for the virus prior to mobilisation to each operational site;
- Cancelling/postponing appointments where talks, lectures and seminars were to be held with fifty personnel or more;
- Supplying our consultants with additional hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes; and
- Postponing all visits to aged care facilities and facilities with vulnerable people.
Please note that our health and safety consultants are still performing work overseas and abiding by the two-week self-isolation requirements upon their return.
We’d like to thank our loyal clients for their continued support and understanding as we navigate our way through this difficult time.